BaseX for MAC – XML database engine and query processor. This app was released by BASEX Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BaseX for MAC Latest Version
BaseX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BaseX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BaseX App|
|File Size||10.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About BaseX App for MAC
BaseX is a robust, high-performance XML database engine and a highly compliant XQuery 3.1 processor with full support of the W3C Update and Full Text extensions. It serves as excellent framework for building complex data-intensive web applications
It comes with interactive user interfaces (desktop, web-based) that give you great insight into your data
- Performance tweaks, minor bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BaseX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BaseX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BaseX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BaseX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BaseX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BaseX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BaseX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BaseX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BaseX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BaseX from your MAC!
BaseX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Validate XML and XHTML documents locally or over the web.
This BaseX .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. BaseX is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.