BaseApp for MAC – Menubar application for following Basecamp account activity. This app was created by GETBASEAPP Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BaseApp for MAC Latest Version
BaseApp for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BaseApp that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BaseApp App|
|File Size||1.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About BaseApp App for MAC
BaseApp is a menubar application for Mac OS X that helps you stay on top of everything that happens in your Basecamp accounts.
Feels right at home
- BaseApp was designed to be as minimalistic as possible. Running in your menu bar, it feels like it’s part of your Mac.
There when you need it
- You only see BaseApp when you need it. It works in the background, monitoring your Basecamp accounts for activity.
Give your inbox a break
- We built BaseApp because our inboxes were overflowing with Basecamp emails. Disable those notifications and let BaseApp take it from there.
- BaseApp supports Growl and/or sound notifications. It’s up to you to customize the way you want to be notified of new activity.
- Fixed free Basecamp account issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BaseApp for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BaseApp .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BaseApp is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BaseApp for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BaseApp apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BaseApp apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BaseApp that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BaseApp icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BaseApp on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BaseApp from your MAC!
BaseApp Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This BaseApp .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. BaseApp is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.