Base Converter for MAC – Convert between several types of numbering systems. This app was released by CLICK.LINKSYNERGY Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Base Converter for MAC Latest Version
Base Converter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Base Converter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Base Converter App|
About Base Converter App for MAC
Base Converter is an iPhone Application which converts between several types of numbering systems: Decimal, Hex, Octal, Binary, BCD, ASCII, Unicode, and UTF-8. Base Converter also converts to/from ASCII, Unicode, and UTF-8 Characters. Base ConverterDisplays an ASCII table, or Unicode table at the touch of a button.
- Improved Startup Time
- Corrected ui/si selector state
- Improved ASCII to Unicode conversion
- Added Unicode Table
- Updated German Localization
- Added German Localization
- ASCII table available, just click on the ASCII output for the table to appear.
- Click send button to email conversion results
- Modified “About” screen
- Corrected email feedback link
- Shortened display name so it doesn’t have the … in the middle of the name below the icon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Base Converter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Base Converter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Base Converter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Base Converter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Base Converter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Base Converter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Base Converter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Base Converter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Base Converter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Base Converter from your MAC!
Base Converter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Base Converter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Base Converter is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.