Base Converter Pro for MAC – Convert between bases 2-36. This app was build by LOAYSETRAK.GITHUB.IO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Base Converter Pro for MAC Latest Version
Base Converter Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Base Converter Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Base Converter Pro App|
About Base Converter Pro App for MAC
Base Converter Pro can easily convert between 36 bases. Just enter the values into the field and get an instant conversion to other bases!
Base Converter Pro also includes a Today View widget.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later
- Added Bases 37-64 Conversion
- Dark mode support for macOS 10.14
- Bug fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Base Converter Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Base Converter Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Base Converter Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Base Converter Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Base Converter Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Base Converter Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Base Converter Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Base Converter Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Base Converter Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Base Converter Pro from your MAC!
Base Converter Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
All-in-one unit converter, calculator, and more (was Converter).
Convert ASCII, binary, decimal, and hexadecimal.
This Base Converter Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Base Converter Pro is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.