Base for MAC – Create, design, edit, and browse SQLite 3 database files. This app was created by MENIAL.CO.UK Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Base for MAC Latest Version
Base for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Base that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Base App|
|File Size||9.5 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Base App for MAC
Base is an application for creating, designing, editing, and browsing SQLite 3 database files. It’s a proper OS X application. Fast to launch, quick to get in to and get the data you need. (The trial is limited to 15-minute sessions, and custom queries only return 5 rows.
- Schema viewing
- Table contents viewing/editing
- Custom SQL queries
- Command logging
- Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints; from simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it
- Advanced table designing and altering; no need to manually type CREATE TABLE statements, from a single sheet you can add, edit and remove columns and constraints to your heart’s content, maintaining or moving the original data within them
- Quick data find and filter; build lengthy SELECT statements with a few clicks, previewing results as you go
- Easy SQL editing, with clear syntax highlighting and useful SQL auto-completion
- Store your commonly used SQL as snippets for easy re-use later
- Easy import, comprehensive export; bring in data from CSV or SQL files; export to SQL, delimited text, XML, or Microsoft Excel-compatible formats
- Fixed a bug where exported SQL files would be empty
- Fixed a bug causing CHECK constraints to not be editable
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Base for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Base .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Base is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Base for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Base apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Base apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Base that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Base icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Base on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Base from your MAC!
Base Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SQLPro for SQLite
Advanced SQL editor.
Create SQL databases graphically.
Modern, native tool for relational databases.
This Base .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Base is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.