BART Planner for MAC – Widget displays train times and routes. This app was created by DEFINITIONSTUDIO Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BART Planner for MAC Latest Version
BART Planner for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BART Planner that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BART Planner App|
|File Size||160 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About BART Planner App for MAC
BART Planner… Real-time display of train times and routes for Bay Area Rapid Transit. Don’t waste time waiting for your BART train, this easy-to-use widget remembers your favorite stations and gives you up-to-date train info.
- Real-time train data
- Swap origin/destination for quick return trips
- Collapsible display
- Small footprint and file size
- Integrated version checker
- New time auto-set feature
- Updated to work with the latest BART data
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BART Planner for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BART Planner .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BART Planner is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BART Planner for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BART Planner apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BART Planner apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BART Planner that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BART Planner icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BART Planner on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BART Planner from your MAC!
BART Planner Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
BART train system widget.
This BART Planner .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. BART Planner is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.