Banner Hunter for MAC – EU cookie-banner blocker. This app was released by MACKUBA.EU Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Banner Hunter for MAC Latest Version
Banner Hunter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Banner Hunter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Banner Hunter App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Banner Hunter App for MAC
Banner Hunter is a Safari content-blocker extension which hides those banners about cookies and privacy policies that appear on many sites, especially European ones, due to the infamous “EU cookie directive”.
- A blocklist that includes over 2000 manually collected sites in 40+ top-level domains
- An auto-updater that keeps the blocklist up to date
- A Safari toolbar button that lets you report pages with banners
- Support for Dark Mode in the macOS 10.14
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Banner Hunter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Banner Hunter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Banner Hunter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Banner Hunter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Banner Hunter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Banner Hunter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Banner Hunter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Banner Hunter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Banner Hunter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Banner Hunter from your MAC!
Banner Hunter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Banner Hunter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Banner Hunter is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.