Balsamiq Wireframes for MAC – Collaborative wireframing for app development. This app was developed by BALSAMIQ Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Balsamiq Wireframes for MAC Latest Version
Balsamiq Wireframes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Balsamiq Wireframes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Balsamiq Wireframes App|
|File Size||55.1 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Balsamiq Wireframes App for MAC
Using Balsamiq Wireframes feels like drawing, but because it’s digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generated components.
- Click-Through Prototypes. Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos and usability testing.
- Export to PNG or PDF. Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
Never Waste a Minute
- Quick Add for Speed. Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard.
- Drag-and-Drop for Simplicity. Interfaces with drag and drop components–anyone can use it.
- Re-usable Symbol Libraries. Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Use keyboard shortcuts to keep moving quickly.
- Import and Export. Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you’re back online.
- Works Offline. Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection.
- Mac, Windows, and Linux. Fully cross-platform.
- We have something new and shiny for you. It is time to enter a new era! 🙂
- This new release will offer the option of auto updates!
- Windows and Mac: Check for update and auto update!
- Windows and Mac: A new command line option for IT departments to deactivate the auto update.
- Windows and Mac: Updated the Balsamiq Sans font with the latest kerning fixes.
- Windows and Mac: Performance improvements for text measuring.
- Windows and Mac: Improved the recognition of existing assets further – especially for images.
- Windows and Mac: Improved the conflict dialog for symbol controls. It now displays thumbnails of the different Symbol Libraries.
- Windows and Mac: Improved the import JSON dialog. The import button stays disabled if the JSON structure is malformed.
- Windows and Mac: Importing a project no longer clears the Undo/Redo stack.
- Windows: The taskbbar now displays all open application windows correctly.
- Windows: We addressed an issue when the real time communication did not disconnect properly.
- Mac: The registration dialog has now a helper text where you need to put your license key.
- Mac: We fixed a crash that could occur after you closed a project on Balsamiq Cloud.
- Mac: We fixed an error when importing a project with many assets. Thanks Christian for reporting it!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Balsamiq Wireframes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Balsamiq Wireframes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Balsamiq Wireframes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Balsamiq Wireframes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Balsamiq Wireframes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Balsamiq Wireframes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Balsamiq Wireframes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Balsamiq Wireframes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Balsamiq Wireframes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Balsamiq Wireframes from your MAC!
Balsamiq Wireframes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Design app for UX/UI for iOS and Web.
Interface design tool.
This Balsamiq Wireframes .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Balsamiq Wireframes is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.