Badia Printools for QuarkXPress for MAC – Collection of printing tools and timesaving shortcuts for QuarkXPress. This app was created by PRINTOOLS.BADIASOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Badia Printools for QuarkXPress for MAC Latest Version
Badia Printools for QuarkXPress for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Badia Printools for QuarkXPress that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Badia Printools for QuarkXPress App|
|File Size||3.6 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Badia Printools for QuarkXPress App for MAC
Badia Printools for QuarkXPress provides prepress and printing professionals with a powerful collection of printing tools for automated and error-free output. In one comprehensive package you get batch printing of multiple documents, rename at print, print to file in different formats, custom slugs and preflighting. You can even combine several of these tools during the same print session to streamline complex printing tasks.
Version 13.0.0 (2020):
- Full compatibility with QuarkXPress 2020
- Fixed crash when quitting QuarkXPress
- Installer is now notarized by Apple
- Several other fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Badia Printools for QuarkXPress for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Badia Printools for QuarkXPress .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Badia Printools for QuarkXPress is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Badia Printools for QuarkXPress for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Badia Printools for QuarkXPress apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Badia Printools for QuarkXPress apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Badia Printools for QuarkXPress that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Badia Printools for QuarkXPress icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Badia Printools for QuarkXPress on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Badia Printools for QuarkXPress from your MAC!
Badia Printools for QuarkXPress Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Badia Printools for QuarkXPress .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Badia Printools for QuarkXPress is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.