Azure Data Studio for MAC – A cross-platform database tool. This app was released by DOCS.MICROSOFT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Azure Data Studio for MAC Latest Version
Azure Data Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Azure Data Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Azure Data Studio App|
|File Size||138.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Azure Data Studio App for MAC
Azure Data Studio is a cross-platform database tool for data professionals using the Microsoft family of on-premises and cloud data platforms on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Azure Data Studio offers a modern editor experience with IntelliSense, code snippets, source control integration, and an integrated terminal. It’s engineered with the data platform user in mind, with the built-in charting of query result sets and customizable dashboards.
The source code for Azure Data Studio and its data providers is available on GitHub under a source code EULA that provides rights to modify and use the software, but not to redistribute it or host it in a cloud service. For more information, see Azure Data Studio FAQ.
Use Azure Data Studio if you:
- Need to run on macOS or Linux
- Are connecting to a SQL Server 2019 big data cluster
- Spend most of your time editing or executing queries
- Need the ability to quickly chart and visualize result sets
- Can execute most administrative tasks via the integrated terminal using sqlcmd or Powershell
- Have minimal need for wizard experiences
- Don’t need to do deep administrative configuration
- Added charting support in SQL Notebooks
- Added Create Jupyter Book experience
- Added AAD support for Postgres extension
- Fixed many accessibility bugs
- VS Code merge to 1.42
- Resolved bugs and issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Azure Data Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Azure Data Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Azure Data Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Azure Data Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Azure Data Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Azure Data Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Azure Data Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Azure Data Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Azure Data Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Azure Data Studio from your MAC!
Azure Data Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Azure Data Studio .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Azure Data Studio is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.