AWStats for MAC – Free server log file analyzer. This app was build by AWSTATS.SOURCEFORGE.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AWStats for MAC Latest Version
AWStats for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AWStats that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AWStats App|
|File Size||3.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.1.5|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About AWStats App for MAC
AWStats is a free, powerful and feature full server logfile analyzer that shows you all your Web/Mail/FTP statistics including visits, unique visitors, pages, hits, rush hours, operating system, browsers, search engines, keywords, robots visits, broken links and more.
A full log analysis enables AWStats to show you the following information:
- Number of visits, and number of unique visitors,
- Visits duration and last visits,
- Authenticated users, and last authenticated visits,
- Days of week and rush hours (pages, hits, KB for each hour and day of week),
- Domains/countries of hosts visitors (pages, hits, KB, 269 domains/countries detected, GeoIp detection),
- Hosts list, last visits and unresolved IP addresses list,
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages,
- Files type,
- Web compression statistics (for mod_gzip or mod_deflate),
- OS used (pages, hits, KB for each OS, 35 OS detected),
- Browsers used (pages, hits, KB for each browser, each version (Web, Wap, Media browsers: 97 browsers, more than 450 if using browsers_phone.pm library file),
- Visits of robots (319 robots detected),
- Worms attacks (5 worm’s families),
- Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site (The 115 most famous search engines are detected like yahoo, google, altavista, etc…),
- HTTP errors (Page Not Found with last referrer, …),
- Other personalized reports based on url, url parameters, referer field for miscellanous/marketing purpose,
- Number of times your site is “added to favourites bookmarks”.
- Screen size (need to add some HTML tags in index page).
- Ratio of Browsers with support of: Java, Flash, RealG2 reader, Quicktime reader, WMA reader, PDF reader (need to add some HTML tags in index page).
- Cluster report for load balanced servers ratio.
- Security fix: CVE-2017-1000501
- Security fix: Missing sanitizing of parameters
- Fix LogFormat=4 with url containing spaces.
- Fix to window.opener vulnerability in external referral site links.
- Add methodurlprot in key to define log format.
- Add Dynamic DNS Lookup.
- Fix edge support.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AWStats for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AWStats .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AWStats is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AWStats for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AWStats apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AWStats apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AWStats that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AWStats icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AWStats on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AWStats from your MAC!
AWStats Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AWStats .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. AWStats is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.