AutoPainter Express for MAC – Watch your photos as they’re transformed to paintings. This app was build by MEDIACHANCE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AutoPainter Express for MAC Latest Version
AutoPainter Express for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AutoPainter Express that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AutoPainter Express App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About AutoPainter Express App for MAC
AutoPainter Express…Automatically turn your photos into authentic looking high resolution paintings. It is for real! The result from this highly addictive software will look pretty much like a real painted art: zoomed in or zoomed out with incredibly realistic details.
AutoPainter Express is actually not an effect, it is the closest thing to watching a real painter. It uses the photo as a reference and automatically paints the scene with different brushes, guided by real-world artists inspired techniques.
As with real painters if you paint the same image multiple times you will get slightly different result.
The full painting process takes about 2 minutes and it is pretty rewarding to watch the progress.
After all the apps that simply offer just a modification of the few old “paint” photo effects, AutoPainter Express is a completely unique application in a category of its own. It “thinks” like a real painter.
In this version we bring you 4 incredibly realistic impressionistic styles.
- Aquarell. Running colors, water removal, dry scratches: it is all there in this wonderful style. Works great on flowers, landscapes, old buildings or even people.
- Benson. Inspired by work of Frank Benson (1862-1951). This style has a sunny palette with Mediterranean tones. It does enhance inner light and color harmony and it works best on sunny landscapes and outdoors.
- Cezanne. Inspired by late work of Paul Cezanne (1839 – 1906). Painted on an artistic paper, the quick brush strokes with warm, and yellows and chalk details will work wonders on flowers and still life.
- Van Gogh. Inspired by Van Gogh’s Starry Night painting. You will discover his signature swirls, bended reality and blue tones with orange details. This style works great on night life photography and landscapes especially if water reflection is involved.
The AutoPainter Express is a bigger brother of our iPhone and iPad AutoPainter applications and it offer more than 3x the amount of details and it is suitable for large format prints.
The best proof of the app thinking like a real painter is the fact that it doesn’t really matter what resolution is the input image as long as it shows a paint worthy scene. The AutoPainter recreates the scene by painting a brand new image, not just shuffle pixels around like every other “paint” effect you had seen.
The source could be big image, camera photo, tiny thumbnail downloaded from the Web or even snapshot of another picture. The same apply to a noise – it doesn’t really matter.
What matters is your keen eye for interesting scene. Look at it as a master painter would – look for dynamic light (no pun intended) and playful game of lights and shadows.
We suggest to start with the most favourite subject – flowers. Flowers nearly always look good in any style. Then try interesting landscape, buildings, still life and scenery.
The styles here are based on impressionistic painters and they may not always work well on portraits – at least not realistic portraits.
Use it as a Feedback tool for learning:
AutoPainter can actually improve your photography skills. A painting will simplify the image to its core visual values allowing you to evaluate the overall impact of the image such as proper framing technique or good separation of subject from the surrounding. If a painting looks pleasant, your photo technique is on right track.
Check videos on our Web page and the iPhone and iPad versions.
Next update will dramatically improve painting of portraits.
- Improved realism of portraits with Portrait Mask. Simply paint the mask over areas that need more attention such as face. (see the last screenshot). Aquarell and Benson are best styles to try this out.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AutoPainter Express for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AutoPainter Express .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AutoPainter Express is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AutoPainter Express for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AutoPainter Express apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AutoPainter Express apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AutoPainter Express that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AutoPainter Express icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AutoPainter Express on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AutoPainter Express from your MAC!
AutoPainter Express Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AutoPainter Express .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. AutoPainter Express is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.