Automatic App Translator for MAC – Instantly translate your .storyboard, .xib, and .strings files. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Automatic App Translator for MAC Latest Version
Automatic App Translator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Automatic App Translator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Automatic App Translator App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Automatic App Translator App for MAC
Automatic App Translator removes the burden of translating and localizing your iOS and OSX apps by scanning your Xcode project folder for .strings, .xib, and .storyboard files and running all user-facing strings through the Google Translate API. Simply select the project folder, click “Translate”, and your app will be ready for the global market.
- Continued auto-layout improvements.
- Memory usage and performance optimization.
- Minor bug fixes and user-experience improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Automatic App Translator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Automatic App Translator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Automatic App Translator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Automatic App Translator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Automatic App Translator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Automatic App Translator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Automatic App Translator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Automatic App Translator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Automatic App Translator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Automatic App Translator from your MAC!
Automatic App Translator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Automatic App Translator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Automatic App Translator is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.