Autodesk FBX SDK for MAC – 3D authoring and interchange format provides access to 3D content. This app was build by AUTODESK Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Autodesk FBX SDK for MAC Latest Version
Autodesk FBX SDK for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Autodesk FBX SDK that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Autodesk FBX SDK App|
|File Size||42.8 GB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Autodesk FBX SDK App for MAC
Autodesk FBX SDK… Autodesk FBX technology provides a free platform-independent 3D authoring and interchange format that provides access to 3D content from most 3D vendors and platforms. The FBX file format supports all major 3D data elements, as well as 2D, audio and video media elements.
This C++ software development kit (SDK) that lets you import and export scenes in the .fbx file format. Using this SDK, you can create, access or modify various scene elements such as meshes, parametric surfaces, skeletons, lights, cameras and animation data.
Improvements and New Features
- Added new FBX SDK library targets: Windows Store, Mac Clang and iOS.
- Major improvement to animation evaluation functions:
- Now, the FbxAnimEvaluator instance is stored in the manager rather than the scene.
- Add evaluation state to animation stacks to allow simultaneous evaluation of takes.
- One evaluation state remains in the evaluator to be able to evaluate scene-less objects.
- Remove the necessity to provide an index to evaluation functions of the evaluator. All ‘fast’ versions of these functions are no longer necessary so they have been removed.
- Added a new function in FbxProperty to evaluate their value.
- Greatly improve performance of FbxProperty::GetCurveNode by caching results in a map inside evaluation state.
- Greatly reduce the size of a node and property evaluation states.
- Greatly reduced the amount of memory allocations/free that were caused by FbxCriteria and FbxQuery. Should improve performance in most cases.
- Added new global function FbxTypeComponentCount to retrieve a type’s component count.
- Added new functions FbxMapDelete, FbxMapFree and FbxMapDestroy to ease the process of deleting map content.
- New function in FbxTime to retrieve the time string, which allow to specify which ‘start’ and ‘end’ element it can returns.
- Added a new property to the camera manipulator to allow inverting
- FbxGeometry::ComputeBBox will no longer compute or change the bounding box value if the content is unloaded.
- FbxString is now using a char pointer allocation again rather than an opaque std::string implementation, for easier debugging and better performance/memory footprint. It is no longer necessary to modify the autoexp.dat file of Visual Studio to see string content with debuggers.
- More work has been put in to make it possible to clone a character and its dependencies. Please see fbxclonemanager.h comments for more info.
- FbxGeometryConverter::SplitMeshesPerMaterial now correctly handles skinning on splitted meshes.
- Exposed bounding box calculation function scene and nodes. Please check out FbxScene::ComputeBoundingBoxMinMaxCenter and FbxNode::EvaluateGlobalBoundingBoxMinMaxCenter.
- Added new function in FbxGeometryConverter to re-center the scene meshes, please check out FbxGeometryConverter::ResetMeshesCenterToWorld.
- Added new function in mesh to generate normals, working the same way generating tangents, which replace the old function FbxMesh::ComputeVertexNormals which only supported smooth normals. Please see FbxMesh::GenerateNormals.
- Implemented FbxScene::Clone to properly duplicate scenes.
- Added two new functions to FbxTime: SetFramePrecise and
- GetFrameCountPrecise, which use double values instead of longlong.
- Added FbxMod to fbxmath.h.
- Added a sample code to demonstrate FbxStream class usage.
Changes and Deprecated Features
- FbxString no longer use std::string implementation.
- FBXSDK_sprintf, FBXSDK_snprintf, FBXSDK_vsprintf and FBXSDK_vsnprintf now always take a single size parameter instead of being variant on different platforms.
- Removed thumbnails in animation stack. Now only one thumbnail can be saved per FBX file, found in the FbxSceneInfo class.
- Removed GetCurveNode in FbxProperty that used an animation stack name for performance reasons.
- Changed ConvertPivot functions in FbxNode to use an animation stack pointer instead of animation stack for performance reasons.
- Renamed class FbxPropertyFlagsExt to FbxPropertyFlags.
- Moved class FbxPropertyValue to a more global locations because it is now also used by evaluation state.
- When using the camera manipulator, and the camera got flipped vertically, the horizontal orbit was inversed. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with matrix conversion to euler angles; degenerate case (gimbal lock) detection was too sensitive.
- ContentUnload will now properly unload layers on geometry.
- When performing a ‘frame-all’ using the camera manipulator, if the mesh content is unloaded, it will use the pre-computed bounding box, if it exist, otherwise it will skip it.
- When performing a ‘frame-all’ using the camera manipulator, the camera will now correctly center itself on the global bounding box center rather than its centroid.
- Fixed many compilation warnings with clang compiler on Mac.
- Fixed camera orthogonal projection matrix generation issue.
- When manipulating camera, it shall no longer go through the interest position.
- Fixed crash when writing encrypted FBX file.
- Fixed crash when opening OBJ files.
- Fixed typo with return value of FbxExporter::GetCurrentWritableVersions.
- FbxCameraManipulator Frame-All now works on orthographic cameras.
- Fixed edge detection to be more accurate. Previous code only stored one edge from a single point. Now save all edges from one point and detect duplicated edges in all situation.
- Fixed various warnings in macros generated when compiling with C++11.
- Fixed an issue when reading textures for OBJ files.
- Fixed an issue when reading material transparent properties in MTL files.
- Fix rare crash when reading 3DS files.
- Fixed rare memory leaks in specific situations.
- Fixed reversed normals when reading DXF files.
- Fixed a crash when writing collada files containing shapes.
- Fix function to generate tangents/binormals incorrectly sets W component to greater values than -1 or 1.
- Cameras with a target up node or a look at node will now be able to be moved around properly using the camera manipulator.
- FbxAMatrix only works with XYZ rotation order.
- Skew and Stretch matrixes are not supported.
- The FBX SDK is *NOT* thread safe.
- Deformers do not support instancing. This causes point cache deforming to not be re-usable.
- While assigned material can change on the node, material layers on the mesh cannot be instanced.
- When exporting various file format, sometimes the scene gets modified permanently, resulting in data loss.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Autodesk FBX SDK for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Autodesk FBX SDK .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Autodesk FBX SDK is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Autodesk FBX SDK for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Autodesk FBX SDK apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Autodesk FBX SDK apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Autodesk FBX SDK that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Autodesk FBX SDK icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Autodesk FBX SDK on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Autodesk FBX SDK from your MAC!
Autodesk FBX SDK Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Autodesk FBX SDK .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Autodesk FBX SDK is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.