AutoAnswer for MAC – Automatically answer Skype calls from certain users. This app was released by IPHONEMART Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AutoAnswer for MAC Latest Version
AutoAnswer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AutoAnswer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AutoAnswer App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About AutoAnswer App for MAC
AutoAnswer allows Skype users to automatically answer Skype calls from certain usernames.
- Put your significant other on the autoanswer list to ensure that he or she will be the only person on to see you in your PJs!
- Use AutoAnswer to remotely check your Skype camera!
- Add as many names as you want to the autoanswer list.
- Select usernames from your buddylist (if logged into Skype), or type names in manually.
- Enable or disable AutoAnswer at any time via the statusbar.
- AutoAnswer will remember your settings next time you run the application.
Note: Skype for Mac is required in order for AutoAnswer to work. Instructions:
1) Make sure Skype is running and you are logged in.
2) Launch AutoAnswer (Make sure to accept any requests for AutoAnswer to have access to Skype)
3) Go to Preference by clicking on the statusbar icon, and populate the autoanswer list by selecting or typing in the exact username you want on the list and Click “Add”
4) Once you have added all of the usernames to your autoanswer list, close the Preference window and make sure that AutoAnswer is enabled in the AutoAnswer statusbar menu.
5) You are good to go! As long as AutoAnswer is running and enabled, and Skype calls to usernames on your autoanswer list will automatically be answered!
- Correctly answers with video
- Fixed problems where it could not reconnect with Skype after crash
- Added greyed out status icons to indicate when not connected with Skype
- Added option to enable or disable video
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AutoAnswer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AutoAnswer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AutoAnswer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AutoAnswer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AutoAnswer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AutoAnswer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AutoAnswer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AutoAnswer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AutoAnswer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AutoAnswer from your MAC!
AutoAnswer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AutoAnswer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. AutoAnswer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.