AudioX for MAC – Record sound from any input source. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AudioX for MAC Latest Version
AudioX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AudioX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AudioX App|
About AudioX App for MAC
AudioX was written for people who want an easy way to record sound from any input source under Mac OS X. ie. built-in microphone, USB microphone or even a FireWire video camera.
AudioX is great for recording interviews, voice memos, sound FX and even old vinyl records, You can then convert them into MP3 using Apples free iTunes or the software or your choice.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AudioX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AudioX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AudioX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AudioX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AudioX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AudioX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AudioX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AudioX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AudioX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AudioX from your MAC!
AudioX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AudioX .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. AudioX is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.