Audiobook Builder for MAC – Import Audiobook CDs or other audio to iPod. This app was created by SPLASM Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Audiobook Builder for MAC Latest Version
Audiobook Builder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Audiobook Builder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Audiobook Builder App|
|File Size||22.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Audiobook Builder App for MAC
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs, MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes® instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
- Audio file joining: Already ripped your CDs? There’s no need to suffer through it again.
- Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a color display.
- Adjustable quality settings: Start with the included presets, but feel free to customize each project’s audio settings to suit your personal taste.
- iTunes integration: Drag and drop straight from iTunes to your Audiobook Builder projects. Audiobook Builder can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
- Quite a memory: Each Audiobook Builder project’s audio data is contained in the project document file, so you are free to start a project now, take a break and return to finish your project later. You can even move projects between Macs, if necessary.
- Brings Audiobook Builder 2.1.3’s fix for occasionally shortened MP3 files to our macOS 11.3 Big Sur users. Tests show the issue doesn’t happen on macOS 11.2.3 or earlier so everyone’s got the fix now.
- Corrects an issue in Audiobook Builder 2.1.3 that broke the Add Music and Add iTunes feature.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Audiobook Builder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Audiobook Builder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Audiobook Builder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Audiobook Builder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Audiobook Builder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Audiobook Builder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Audiobook Builder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Audiobook Builder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Audiobook Builder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Audiobook Builder from your MAC!
Audiobook Builder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Convert MP3 audio files to M4B format for iPod compatibility.
Join files of audio tracks.
Joins (merges) iTunes tracks, with chapters.
This Audiobook Builder .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Audiobook Builder is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.