Audio Tool for MAC – Collection of audio tools. This app was build by PERFORMANCEAUDIO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Audio Tool for MAC Latest Version
Audio Tool for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Audio Tool that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Audio Tool App|
About Audio Tool App for MAC
Audio Tool is a decibel meter, disk space calculator and audio reference all in one handy app!
This collection of audio tools is a must have for every audio professional, home theater enthusiast, recording engineer, concert goer, and anyone else who needs a fast, easy and fun way to measure the sound levels around them, calculate recording times, or quickly find the definitions of commonly used audio terms.
Audio Tool currently includes these 3 great tools for your everyday audio needs:
Useful, beautiful and lots of fun, dB Meter is a must have app for your device! Simply launch the app and start reading the sound levels that surround you every day! Want to know just how loud this club is? dB Meter can help! Just how loud is your this lecture anyhow? dB Meter can help! How good is the sound isolation in this room? dB Meter can help! Download Audio Tool and get to metering right away!
The iPhone\’s built in microphone is sensitive from 0 to approximately 110 decibels.
– TIP: Hold your phone upside down for best mic placement.
– Easy to read interface with cool graphics!
– Measure the sound levels around you, with ease.
– Large digital and analog readouts.
– Average, Peak and Max level displays.
– Reset the Max level readout by tapping on it.
– Settings for calibration, speed, and sleep.
– Decibel reference chart.
Got a recording session tonight? Got enough drive space?
Find out now! Download Audio Tool and make sure you have the space you need, when you need it. Our fun and quick interface places the information you need most, right at your fingertips. You can set your own defaults, input in any direction, flip your phone upside down, and wow your friends with Audio Calc!
– Quickly calculate the disk space needed for any recording project!
– Support for up to 99 tracks.
– Supports Sample Rates from 8kHz to 192kHz.
– Support for Bit Depths from 8 bit to 32 bit
– Calculate space required for a set amount of time, or…
– Calculate time allowed by a given amount of space.
– Includes an Instant Correction setting to automatically format your time or space values.
– Instant Correction is easily turned On or Off.
– Change the default settings to suit your needs.
What did he just call you? Never look like a fool in the presence of an audio pro again! Our Audio Atlas can supply you with the definitions you need right now. Download Audio Tool and watch your brain grow!
– Large database of audio terminology at your fingertips!
– Learn the definitions of common terms the pros use.
– Built in search feature.
Performance Audio has made every effort to make this application as accurate and reliable as possible. However, this application is supplied for entertainment purposes only.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Audio Tool for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Audio Tool .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Audio Tool is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Audio Tool for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Audio Tool apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Audio Tool apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Audio Tool that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Audio Tool icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Audio Tool on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Audio Tool from your MAC!
Audio Tool Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Audio Tool .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Audio Tool is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.