Audio Companion for MAC – Sound recorder. This app was developed by RONIMUSIC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Audio Companion for MAC Latest Version
Audio Companion for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Audio Companion that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Audio Companion App|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Audio Companion App for MAC
Audio Companion is a sound recorder allowing you to record music via the built in sound input or any sound input device connected to your computer (USB devices such as Griffin iMic).
It will either act as a normal audio recorder or as a recorder that automatically split each song into separate files. The files may be saved as ordinary AIFF files (ready for burning an Audio CD) or saved as MP3 files or any file format that QuickTime can create. To use Audio Companion to record audio coming from other applications, please check out the free Soundflower utility.
- New – Contains a native build for the Apple Silicon (ARM) processor
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Audio Companion for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Audio Companion .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Audio Companion is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Audio Companion for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Audio Companion apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Audio Companion apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Audio Companion that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Audio Companion icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Audio Companion on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Audio Companion from your MAC!
Audio Companion Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Multitrack sound recorder/editor with MP3 support.
Ondesoft Audio Recorder
Record sound from numerous sources.
Robust audio recording and editing tool.
This Audio Companion .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Audio Companion is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.