Auction Hunter for MAC – Monitor eBay auctions. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Auction Hunter for MAC Latest Version
Auction Hunter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Auction Hunter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Auction Hunter App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Auction Hunter App for MAC
Auction Hunter is a native Cocoa application for OS X, built to make your life easier on eBay. It allows you to monitor auctions that you are interested in bidding on, or that you would like to simply observe and store for future reference.
Main features of Auction Hunter are:
- Automatic bidding and sniping tools, that let you set your snipe amount for an item you like, so that Auction Hunter will place the bid with eBay until just a few seconds before the auction ends. This allows you to not attract attention to the auction, causing price to go up. You can also easily cancel or change the snipe when you like, before the auction ends, not risk anything.
- Searching tools, that automatically let you to save and run the same searches on eBay, storing the results in user defined folders. You can also specify a time interval to be used to periodically run the searches. If new items are found, Auction Hunter will change the folder color, so you immediately know there is something new. New added items are also highlighted in yellow!
- Thanks to a built-in powerful database, Auction Hunter allows you to store thousands of auction listings (with thumbnails too!) so you can search through all saved items and what they sold for, even for past auctions no longer available on eBay. If you like, you can also save the full content ofÊ the item’s Web page, and open it later with Safari for future references.
- Auction Hunter periodically updates the information about the auctions you are interested in, and let you know at first sight what is going on, due to the use of colors and bold typeface. For example, a red line says that the auction received no bids or that reserve price is not met, while a black line means that the auction will sell, but not to you. A green line says that you are the high bidder. A line in bold face font, instead, means that you placed a bid on that item. Colors and bold typeface are combined to provide all possible auction status.
- Auction Hunter provides support for all international eBay sites, and also automatically updates all the categories when you launch the application.
- If you have more than one eBay user IDs, for example one for your hobby and one for work, you can use them at the same time!
- Fixed a problem when parsing prices containing thousands separators.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Auction Hunter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Auction Hunter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Auction Hunter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Auction Hunter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Auction Hunter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Auction Hunter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Auction Hunter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Auction Hunter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Auction Hunter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Auction Hunter from your MAC!
Auction Hunter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Monitor eBay auctions (release candidate).
Filter through eBay auction listings.
Audio and video converter.
This Auction Hunter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Auction Hunter is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.