Attachment Download for Gmail for MAC – Download your attachments from your Gmail. This app was developed by FACEBOOK Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Attachment Download for Gmail for MAC Latest Version
Attachment Download for Gmail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Attachment Download for Gmail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Attachment Download for Gmail App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Attachment Download for Gmail App for MAC
Attachment Download for Gmail is a simple way to download your attachments from your Gmail. Run application, login to Gmail press Go, chose where you want to save all attachment from this folder and thats all! It ‘s never been so easy!
- Added option to select date range or “use all”
- Added “LogOut” menu item
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Attachment Download for Gmail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Attachment Download for Gmail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Attachment Download for Gmail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Attachment Download for Gmail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Attachment Download for Gmail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Attachment Download for Gmail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Attachment Download for Gmail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Attachment Download for Gmail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Attachment Download for Gmail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Attachment Download for Gmail from your MAC!
Attachment Download for Gmail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Attachment Download for Gmail .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Attachment Download for Gmail is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.