At Bat 2010 for iPad for MAC – Watch 2010 MLB games on your iPad. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Video app for free now on ForMacApps.com
At Bat 2010 for iPad for MAC Latest Version
At Bat 2010 for iPad for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about At Bat 2010 for iPad that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||At Bat 2010 for iPad App|
About At Bat 2010 for iPad App for MAC
At Bat 2010 for iPad…**For iPad Only – iPhone & iPod touch users, download At Bat 2010** The latest addition to the award winning MLB.com At Bat family of applications, At Bat 2010 for iPad, introduces a visually stunning Live Game simulation designed exclusively for the device\’s multi-touch screen.
Track the location, speed, and type of every pitch thrown in every MLB game in real-time, get detailed box scores, play-by-play, and player stats, watch in-game highlights and listen to LIVE audio broadcasts with your choice of home or away announcers (where available).
Plus MLB.TV subscribers can log in to watch full Regular Season live games (Blackout Restrictions Apply, see www.MLB.tv for details) with enhanced features providing access to stats over the broadcast feed and Play/Pause/Rewind capabilities.
Throughout the 2010 season the application will be updated with more great content, features and functionality from MLB.com, so don\’t miss a pitch.
At Bat 2010 for iPad will provide access to up to the minute MLB.com content for the entire 2010 MLB Regular Season and Postseason.
© 2010 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
- Improved accessibility
- Fix for postgame video highlights in low memory conditions
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download At Bat 2010 for iPad for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the At Bat 2010 for iPad .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the At Bat 2010 for iPad is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy At Bat 2010 for iPad for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing At Bat 2010 for iPad apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete At Bat 2010 for iPad apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the At Bat 2010 for iPad that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the At Bat 2010 for iPad icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall At Bat 2010 for iPad on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove At Bat 2010 for iPad from your MAC!
At Bat 2010 for iPad Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This At Bat 2010 for iPad .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. At Bat 2010 for iPad is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.