AssetsGenerator for MAC – Generate icon and launchimage assets for Xcode. This app was released by APPS.DOITWELL.TW Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AssetsGenerator for MAC Latest Version
AssetsGenerator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AssetsGenerator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AssetsGenerator App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About AssetsGenerator App for MAC
AssetsGenerator is a developer tool for Xcode. You can generate icons and launchimages from the same app. Just drag-and-drop an image, and then all size icons for Xcode will be ready. You can export generated icons to your Xcode project assets directly, saving you from having to drag all the icons at the same time. AssetsGenerator will export the sizes according to the settings of the Xcode project/target. Otherwise, you can export all icons to any other directory. Drag-and-drop two images (one logo image and one background image) and AssetsGenerator will generate all sizes of lauchimages. The process for exporting lauchimages is the same as that for exporting icons.
- Support lauchimage generating for iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AssetsGenerator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AssetsGenerator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AssetsGenerator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AssetsGenerator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AssetsGenerator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AssetsGenerator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AssetsGenerator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AssetsGenerator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AssetsGenerator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AssetsGenerator from your MAC!
AssetsGenerator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AssetsGenerator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. AssetsGenerator is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.