Assets Processor for MAC – Process your Xcode image assets. This app was created by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Assets Processor for MAC Latest Version
Assets Processor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Assets Processor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Assets Processor App|
About Assets Processor App for MAC
Assets Processor is a simple tool to process your Xcode image assets. Since that the plugins are no longer working.
- Scale 3x images to 2x
- Scale 3x or 2x images to 1x if needs
- Upscale 2x images to 3x if needs
- Rename file names with the name specified in the imageset
- Show all results of every imageset after processing
- Added support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Assets Processor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Assets Processor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Assets Processor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Assets Processor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Assets Processor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Assets Processor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Assets Processor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Assets Processor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Assets Processor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Assets Processor from your MAC!
Assets Processor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Assets Processor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Assets Processor is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.