Assets Generator Plus for MAC – Easily generate icons for OS X, iOS, and Android apps. This app was released by ACCESOURCES Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Assets Generator Plus for MAC Latest Version
Assets Generator Plus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Assets Generator Plus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Assets Generator Plus App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Assets Generator Plus App for MAC
Assets Generator Plus lets you quickly create icons for iOS, OS X, and Android. Just drag-and-drop your icon onto the app, and click create asset catalog.
- Automatic image-naming
- Support for OS X icons
- Support for Android icons
- Support app icons for iOS devices (iPhone / iPad / iPod touch)
- Support for all popular iOS versions (iOS 6.1 and prior / iOS 7.0 and later)
- Adds Support for macOS Sierra
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Assets Generator Plus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Assets Generator Plus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Assets Generator Plus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Assets Generator Plus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Assets Generator Plus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Assets Generator Plus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Assets Generator Plus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Assets Generator Plus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Assets Generator Plus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Assets Generator Plus from your MAC!
Assets Generator Plus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Assets Generator Plus .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Assets Generator Plus is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.