Asset UPnP for MAC – UPnP audio server. This app was released by DBPOWERAMP Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Asset UPnP for MAC Latest Version
Asset UPnP for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Asset UPnP that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Asset UPnP App|
|File Size||8.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Asset UPnP App for MAC
Asset UPnP is a (DLNA compatible) audio server, designed as an audio-only server, which an emphasis on quality and enhanced browsing abilities. UPnP is a method of sharing media content between devices, where audio files are stored on a computer, server or NAS, multiple audio devices around the home network can play audio from the UPnP server (devices such as Linn DS, Naim NDX, Xbox 360, PS3, etc).
- Designed from the ground up as an audio only UPnP server,
- Internet Radio: browse popular stations from around the world,
- Dynamic playlists: find newest, least or most played tracks & albums. Jukebox (random) selection,
- Dynamic Browsing, include / Exclude Genres, or Years with ease.
- Customizable browse tree with advanced search facilities (Album by Release, Style, Composer, Conductor…),
- Configurable Wave, LPCM or mp3 decoding (no quality loss) for devices which cannot play specific audio types,
- DSD and DFF compatibility, decode, send untouched or DSD DoP embed
- Capture the PC sound output and stream to a UPnP player (Windows Vista or newer),
- ReplayGain can be applied to Wave, LPCM and mp3 stream, volume matching across tracks for devices which have no support,
- Runs efficiently in the background detecting new & changed tracks,
- Asset Collections: create add additional asset instances, each with different audio libraries
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Asset UPnP for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Asset UPnP .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Asset UPnP is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Asset UPnP for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Asset UPnP apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Asset UPnP apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Asset UPnP that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Asset UPnP icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Asset UPnP on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Asset UPnP from your MAC!
Asset UPnP Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Asset UPnP .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Asset UPnP is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.