Asset Generator for MAC – App icon set creator. This app was build by ARMCHAIRENGINEERING Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Asset Generator for MAC Latest Version
Asset Generator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Asset Generator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Asset Generator App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Asset Generator App for MAC
Asset Generator takes the monotony out of managing iOS and OS X icon images. Simply drag-and-drop an image, configure desired output settings, and generate complete asset catalogs or icon sets that can be added into Xcode in one easy step.
Creates standard and the hi-res versions for all standard icon sizes – iOS, OS X, watchOS, and CarPlay.
- All iOS 6, 7, 8, and 9 icon sizes
- Full support for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, and iPad Pro icons
- watchOS icon support
- CarPlay icon support
- Added support for new icon sizes, now in line with iOS 13
- Dark mode support
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Asset Generator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Asset Generator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Asset Generator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Asset Generator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Asset Generator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Asset Generator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Asset Generator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Asset Generator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Asset Generator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Asset Generator from your MAC!
Asset Generator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Asset Generator .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Asset Generator is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.