Asset Catalog Creator for MAC – Creates a full set of icons and splash screens from an image. This app was build by BRIDGETECH.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Asset Catalog Creator for MAC Latest Version
Asset Catalog Creator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Asset Catalog Creator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Asset Catalog Creator App|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Asset Catalog Creator App for MAC
Asset Catalogue Creator takes any image and creates the full set of icons and splash screens for you. Unlike other icon generators, these are produced in the latest Asset Catalog format allowing you to drag a single file into Xcode and have all the correctly sized and named icons identified and in the right place. As of iOS 7 there 16 different icon sizes required for a universal app! Even if you already have an automated way of batch resizing these it’s still a tedious process to drag all of these icons into their respective spots and then deal with any conflicts. Asset Catalog Creator works for iPhone, iPad, and OSX icons, as well as iOS splash screens
- Updated the app’s icon slightly; using this very app.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Asset Catalog Creator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Asset Catalog Creator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Asset Catalog Creator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Asset Catalog Creator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Asset Catalog Creator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Asset Catalog Creator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Asset Catalog Creator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Asset Catalog Creator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Asset Catalog Creator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Asset Catalog Creator from your MAC!
Asset Catalog Creator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Generate icons and icon sets for a variety of platforms.
This Asset Catalog Creator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Asset Catalog Creator is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.