Aspect Ratio Calculator for MAC – Easily find and calculate the dimensions of anything. This app was released by BRIDGETECH.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Aspect Ratio Calculator for MAC Latest Version
Aspect Ratio Calculator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Aspect Ratio Calculator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Aspect Ratio Calculator App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Aspect Ratio Calculator App for MAC
Have you ever had to adjust the size of an image and not known what to select for the width or height to maintain the original’s aspect ratio
Activate Aspect Ratio Calculator by selecting an image or a portion of your screen and you’ll get the dimensions back along with the aspect ratio calculated. Adjust for your desired output’s width, height or scale and you’ll have the other dimensions adjusted to match and maintain the proportions of the original size
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Aspect Ratio Calculator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Aspect Ratio Calculator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Aspect Ratio Calculator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Aspect Ratio Calculator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Aspect Ratio Calculator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Aspect Ratio Calculator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Aspect Ratio Calculator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Aspect Ratio Calculator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Aspect Ratio Calculator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Aspect Ratio Calculator from your MAC!
Aspect Ratio Calculator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Quick Pallet Maker
Calculates optimal box/pallet shipping dimensions.
Measure the dimensions of your screen layout.
Get dimensions of anything on your screen.
This Aspect Ratio Calculator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Aspect Ratio Calculator is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.