ARGen for MAC – ActiveRecord database class generator for Xojo. This app was created by STRAWBERRYSW Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ARGen for MAC Latest Version
ARGen for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ARGen that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ARGen App|
|File Size||21.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About ARGen App for MAC
ARGen automates the generation of ActiveRecord classes and template code for a database driven app. ARGen connects to an existing database, scans the schema, and creates a Xojo project to get development started quickly.
More than just class definitions, ARGen also creates user interface elements that perform simple browse, read, edit, add, and delete functionality.
Develop faster by leveraging the power of one of the most well known ORM libraries for Xojo. ActiveRecord offers the features professionals need without sacrificing the simplicity every citizen is hoping to find.
Give both a whirl, and simplify your database code.
ARGen creates projects specifically for use with Xojo.
- Fixed: API 2.0 Postgres template array issue
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ARGen for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ARGen .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ARGen is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ARGen for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ARGen apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ARGen apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ARGen that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ARGen icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ARGen on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ARGen from your MAC!
ARGen Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Object-oriented programming tool (was Real Studio).
Adds thousands of new classes to Xojo. (was Real Studio Plugins).
This ARGen .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. ARGen is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.