Archive Cleaner for MAC – Xcode archive maintenance app. This app was released by JOERNHARTMANN Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Archive Cleaner for MAC Latest Version
Archive Cleaner for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Archive Cleaner that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Archive Cleaner App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Archive Cleaner App for MAC
Archive Cleaner helps you to keep the important builds including their debug symbols and get rid of the disk space consuming older builds in Xcode. Xcode’s Archive Organizer is a handy feature which archives your iOS/OS X app builds that go out to testers or the app store. The archive is being used, for example, for easy symbolication of crash logs received from users, easy distribution via Testflight or Hockey, or simply access to previous versions of your app. After a while your archive’s size can grow to several gigabytes. Unfortunately, managing the archive and removing several older and no longer needed builds is quite laborious. This is where Archive Cleaner comes in. Archive Cleaner analyzes your Xcode Archive and allows you to select and remove builds by filters such as un-submitted builds, builds without a status/comments or a manual selection. That way you get rid of builds which have never made it to the App Store with just a few mouse clicks.
- Fixes an issue with upcoming OS X versions.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Archive Cleaner for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Archive Cleaner .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Archive Cleaner is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Archive Cleaner for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Archive Cleaner apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Archive Cleaner apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Archive Cleaner that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Archive Cleaner icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Archive Cleaner on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Archive Cleaner from your MAC!
Archive Cleaner Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Archive Cleaner .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Archive Cleaner is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.