Architect for MAC – RapidWeaver theme; create HTML5-driven video content. This app was created by NICKCATESDESIGN Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Architect for MAC Latest Version
Architect for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Architect that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Architect App|
About Architect App for MAC
Architect is a Rapidweaver theme that offers a visually rich browsing experience that will keep your visitors mesmerized and coming back for more.Responsive DesignArchitect’s layout always scales to provide the best browsing experience on all screens. To demonstrate, view this site on desktop and mobile devices.Retina ReadyAll elements used in Architect are 100% retina ready for the sharpest viewing experience on the latest high resolution mobile devices and laptops. Special Contact FormCompress styling can be applied to RapidWeaver’s built-in Contact Form page when using default name, email, subject, and message fields.Media ShowcaseOur SuperFlex slideshow, Fluid Video, or single image can be specially placed above the content and sidebar for a “showcased” media feel. (above)50 Social IconsOur own social icon set is built into Architect, and displays in the site footer. Setup is easy, and fully covered in the manual. Check out the full icon set.Mobile SimulatorWhen building your Architect site, instantly preview each page on a simulated iPad, iPhone, and Kindle Fire at anytime with our built-in Simulator 2.0Dual Navigation ModesNavigation is drop menu based until a screen size (that you select) changes formatting to user friendly columns that arrange best to screen size.Font Awesome 3.0One font, 249 icons. Font Awesome is a pictographic language of web-related actions, and comes built into Architect. Setup covered in the manual.Fluid VideoFlexible full video playback experience on any screen size with embedded YouTube, Vimeo, Blip.tv and Viddler video. View live video example.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Architect for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Architect .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Architect is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Architect for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Architect apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Architect apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Architect that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Architect icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Architect on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Architect from your MAC!
Architect Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Architect .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Architect is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.