Arachnid for MAC – View websites in full screen. This app was released by BUGEYEDESIGN Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Arachnid for MAC Latest Version
Arachnid for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Arachnid that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Arachnid App|
About Arachnid App for MAC
Arachnid is a simple Web browser that allows you to view Web pages full-screen, using all available space on the screen of your iPhone or iPod Touch. Arachnid is designed to get out of the way of your browsing and allow the Web content to take center stage.
To toggle full-screen mode, simply tap the little icon in the lower right corner of the screen. To make a bookmark appear in the Favorites list for quick access, just tap the bookmark’s star icon. To delete a bookmark (while in Search view), swipe from left to right as you would to delete an email in the Mail application.
- Carefully crafted interface
- Option to auto-hide the interface when pages finish loading
- Option to auto-show the interface when pages begin loading
- Options to save history, and to clear history
- Option to lock the interface orientation – handy when lying on your side or hanging upside down!
- Smart suggestions from history as you type in the address bar
- Integrated Google search with suggested search terms as you type and “I’m feeling Lucky” shortcuts for fast navigation
- Searchable Bookmarks with Favorites list for quick launching
- Favicon support for a more personalized and user
- friendly bookmarks list
- Send pages to Safari or Mail
- Supports landscape orientation
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Arachnid for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Arachnid .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Arachnid is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Arachnid for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Arachnid apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Arachnid apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Arachnid that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Arachnid icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Arachnid on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Arachnid from your MAC!
Arachnid Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Arachnid .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Arachnid is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.