Aqua Swatch for MAC – Match color, material & icons. This app was released by OHANAWARE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Aqua Swatch for MAC Latest Version
Aqua Swatch for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Aqua Swatch that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Aqua Swatch App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Aqua Swatch App for MAC
Would you like the colors, materials and icons in your Mac Apps to be consistent with the macOS and Apple’s Mac Apps? Use Aqua Swatch to compare system colors, materials and icons to find the best match.
- Toggle light & dark mode in each swatch window.
- View NSColors dynamically or rasterized.
- View NSVisualEffectView’s materials using behind or within blending.
- View system icons available when using NSImage imageNamed.
- Make the window, shadowless or transparent for better matching.
- Search through the list of colors, materials and icons.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Aqua Swatch for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Aqua Swatch .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Aqua Swatch is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Aqua Swatch for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Aqua Swatch apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Aqua Swatch apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Aqua Swatch that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Aqua Swatch icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Aqua Swatch on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Aqua Swatch from your MAC!
Aqua Swatch Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Instant access to the OS X color wheel.
Simple color picker for developers.
Color acquisition in HEX, RGB, NSColor, and UIColor.
This Aqua Swatch .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Aqua Swatch is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.