Aptus for MAC – Preview, edit and screenshot your responsive site at any size. This app was developed by MOOPLE.CO.UK Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Aptus for MAC Latest Version
Aptus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Aptus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Aptus App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Aptus App for MAC
Aptus is a dedicated browser that lets you preview, edit and screenshot your responsive site at any size from mobile through to large desktop.
Focus your responsive workflow with a tool that doesn’t rely on bookmarklets, restrictive pre-defined breakpoints – or even a Web connection.
Aptus improves on web-based tools by letting you create and work on multiple breakpoints simultaneously, even setting custom user agents if required. Aptus also allows you to preview and debug fluid variations inside your media queries with our unique “Range” functionality – all without having to resize your browser ever again.
Aptus allows you to capture full viewport screenshots of all open breakpoints for sending to clients, supporting blog posts or assessing layout. Of course Aptus doesn’t require a Web connection so you can work uninterrupted when traveling or when a connection isn’t available.
- Create multiple custom breakpoint tabs at any size you need – to mimic any device
- Inspect and edit your sites using the full suite of webkit developer tools
- Set per-breakpoint user agents to test device specific code
- Screenshot the entire webpage at all breakpoints to share or send to clients
- Preview breakpoint “ranges” with instant visual feedback
- Easily establish exactly when your media queries fire without having to resize the browser
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Aptus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Aptus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Aptus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Aptus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Aptus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Aptus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Aptus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Aptus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Aptus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Aptus from your MAC!
Aptus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Aptus .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Aptus is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.