AppWage for MAC – Sales, rank, and review tracking tool for iOS and OS X developers. This app was developed by APPWAGE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AppWage for MAC Latest Version
AppWage for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AppWage that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AppWage App|
|File Size||6.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About AppWage App for MAC
AppWage is the quickest way to track and analyze your iOS and Mac app sales. AppWage allows developers to either manually import their sales reports via a simple drag and drop, or automatic downloads (including option daily email summaries) of Revenue, Downloads, Updates and more. In addition to iTunes Connect details, AppWage also collects Ranks and Reviews for any app (even competition).
- Optional notifications
- iAd support
- Review translations
- Support for Multiple vendors
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AppWage for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AppWage .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AppWage is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AppWage for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AppWage apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AppWage apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AppWage that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AppWage icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AppWage on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AppWage from your MAC!
AppWage Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Analyze iOS application sales.
Reach your iTC sales reports (Beta).
Track and analyze your iOS and Mac App Store sales.
This AppWage .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. AppWage is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.