AppStudio for MAC – Easily create apps for iOS and Android devices. This app was released by APPSTUDIO.DEV Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AppStudio for MAC Latest Version
AppStudio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AppStudio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AppStudio App|
|File Size||123.5 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About AppStudio App for MAC
Applications you create are freely distributable and are write-once, run anywhere. Lots of sample code is included.The environment features a Visual Designer, which allows you to graphically lay out your control and set their properties. You can then hook code into the controls and add other code as needed. When your code is complete, use one key run to run it locally, deploy it to a Web site or convert it to a native app using PhoneGap. If you have worked with Microsoft’s Visual Studio, you’ll find it easy to come up to speed.
- Develop on Windows or Mac OS
- Target iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows
- Supports Bootstrap, jqWidgets, and more!
- Great performance
- Subset of VB, with mobile-device extensions.
- PayPal, AdSense, Facebook, and Twitter support
- Ajax, Geolocation, Google Maps, Accelerator, etc.
- Uses HTML5
- Royalty-free distribution
- Tight integration with PhoneGap
- Lots of sample code
- Complete Wiki documentation
- You can only deploy and run your apps from VoltServer.
- When using VoltBuilder, only debug Android apps can be built.
- You can’t build desktop native apps.
- The demo will expire after 10 days.
- Classroom use is not permitted.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AppStudio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AppStudio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AppStudio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AppStudio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AppStudio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AppStudio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AppStudio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AppStudio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AppStudio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AppStudio from your MAC!
AppStudio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Qt Cross-Platform Framework
Cross-platform application and UI framework for C++ developers.
Create iOS applications quickly and easily.
This AppStudio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. AppStudio is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.