AppSalesTrends for MAC – Track and analyze your iOS and Mac App Store sales. This app was created by APPSALESTRENDS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AppSalesTrends for MAC Latest Version
AppSalesTrends for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AppSalesTrends that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AppSalesTrends App|
|File Size||6.5 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About AppSalesTrends App for MAC
AppSalesTrends downloads your iOS and Mac App Store sales data and presents it in clear graphs and reports.
- The unique Sales Reports page divides daily sales data into clear categories such gifted apps and ‘complete my bundle’ refunds
- Look at graphs with different colors for each app, category (paid downloads, bundles, IAPs, edu sales), or country
- Compare rolling sales averages to last year, quarter, month or week
- Compare moving average sales or cumulative sales of two or more apps side by side
- See average sales for each weekday for each app and look at your product mix for apps, categories, and countries
- Compare launces of two or more apps by sales, moving average sales, or cumulative sales
All data are stored locally on your Mac, and your Mac contacts Apple servers to download the sales data. No recurring fees. One payment lets you use the app as long as you like to track all of your apps.
- Apple Fiscal Calendar for 2021
- bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AppSalesTrends for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AppSalesTrends .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AppSalesTrends is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AppSalesTrends for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AppSalesTrends apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AppSalesTrends apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AppSalesTrends that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AppSalesTrends icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AppSalesTrends on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AppSalesTrends from your MAC!
AppSalesTrends Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Analyze iOS application sales.
Sales, rank, and review tracking tool for iOS and OS X developers.
Displays iTC sales reports in Notification Center.
This AppSalesTrends .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. AppSalesTrends is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.