Application Annihilator for MAC – Deletes all files associated with an application. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Application Annihilator for MAC Latest Version
Application Annihilator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Application Annihilator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Application Annihilator App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Application Annihilator App for MAC
Application Annihilator does the same thing as some commercial products for free. Just select the application and Application Annihilator will automatically remove all the the files on your hard drive related to that application: the preferences, support files and of course the application itself. And if you change your mind, just go into Finder and Undo the last operation, and everything is restored to its former glory.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Application Annihilator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Application Annihilator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Application Annihilator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Application Annihilator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Application Annihilator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Application Annihilator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Application Annihilator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Application Annihilator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Application Annihilator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Application Annihilator from your MAC!
Application Annihilator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Application Annihilator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Application Annihilator is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.