AppleScriptHTML for MAC – Turn AppleScript code into clean HTML. This app was build by SCRIPT-FACTORY Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AppleScriptHTML for MAC Latest Version
AppleScriptHTML for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AppleScriptHTML that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AppleScriptHTML App|
|File Size||10.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About AppleScriptHTML App for MAC
AppleScriptHTML generate HTML representing and styles and formattings of AppleScript source code.
AppleScriptHTML’s features are :
- Clean HTML: styles are applyied by Cascading Style Sheets. It is easy to customize styles after HTML generation.
- Script Link: can add a link to open the AppleScript code in Script Editor. This function is useful for displaying sample codes
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- Details of compile error is displayed
- Stop using app sandbox to fix errors of compilling AppleScript source files using AppleScript Libraries
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AppleScriptHTML for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AppleScriptHTML .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AppleScriptHTML is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AppleScriptHTML for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AppleScriptHTML apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AppleScriptHTML apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AppleScriptHTML that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AppleScriptHTML icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AppleScriptHTML on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AppleScriptHTML from your MAC!
AppleScriptHTML Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Search and manage your AppleScripts and source code files.
Trigger AppleScripts based on specific activities.
Location Helper for AppleScript
Bring Core Location to AppleScript.
This AppleScriptHTML .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. AppleScriptHTML is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.