Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod for MAC – Available via Software Update. This app was developed by SUPPORT.APPLE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod for MAC Latest Version
Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod App for MAC
Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod allows you to hear the names of songs, artists, and playlists spoken when listening to content on your iPod. If you have the Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic or the In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic, you can also use VoiceOver to navigate playlists.
- With iTunes 9.1, pronunciation updates will be automatically downloaded
- Performance enhancements
For additional information about VoiceOver Kit and compatible iPods, please see: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4046
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod from your MAC!
Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Apple Voiceover Kit for iPod is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.