Apple Server Admin Tools for MAC – Remote administration tools. This app was developed by SUPPORT.APPLE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Apple Server Admin Tools for MAC Latest Version
Apple Server Admin Tools for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Apple Server Admin Tools that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Apple Server Admin Tools App|
|File Size||205.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Apple Server Admin Tools App for MAC
Apple Server Admin Tools installer includes additional applications for use with Lion Server. This release includes the latest releases of:
- Podcast Composer
- Server Admin
- Server Monitor
- System Image Utility
- Workgroup Manager
- Xgrid Admin
Version 10.7.5 (10.7):
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 10.7, the developer states that this is version 10.7.5
- DNS Zone Data expiration can be set to more than 9 hours
- All of the improvements in Server Admin Tools 10.7.4
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Apple Server Admin Tools for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Apple Server Admin Tools .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Apple Server Admin Tools is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Apple Server Admin Tools for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Apple Server Admin Tools apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Apple Server Admin Tools apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Apple Server Admin Tools that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Apple Server Admin Tools icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Apple Server Admin Tools on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Apple Server Admin Tools from your MAC!
Apple Server Admin Tools Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
CrushFTP Small Business
Full-featured file server.
Download CrushFTP Small Business for MAC
This Apple Server Admin Tools .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Apple Server Admin Tools is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.