AppBox for MAC – Build and deploy development, Ad-Hoc, and in-house apps. This app was created by TRYAPPBOX Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AppBox for MAC Latest Version
AppBox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AppBox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AppBox App|
|File Size||4.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About AppBox App for MAC
AppBox is a tool for iOS developers to build and deploy Development, Ad-Hoc, and In-house (Enterprise) applications (IPA files) directly to the devices from your Dropbox account.
- Archive and Auto App Signing
- Auto Upload after Archive
- Keep the same link for the same app
- Install the previous version with the same link
- Auto E-Mail App Distribution Link
- E-Mail with Custom Message
- Auto Shutdown Mac after Distribution
- Maximum upload size is equal to your Dropbox account storage
- Uploaded App Expiration: Until you delete from your Dropbox
- Installations Per-App: Unlimited
- Manage build from Dashboard
- macOS Catalina Support (HARDENED RUNTIME)
- Replaced Fabric, Crashlytics and Firebase with AppCenter
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AppBox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AppBox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AppBox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AppBox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AppBox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AppBox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AppBox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AppBox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AppBox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AppBox from your MAC!
AppBox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AppBox .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. AppBox is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.