App Tracker x10 for MAC – Track the current rank of any applications on the app store. This app was developed by THEAPPTRACKER Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
App Tracker x10 for MAC Latest Version
App Tracker x10 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about App Tracker x10 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||App Tracker x10 App|
About App Tracker x10 App for MAC
App Tracker is the only premier app tracking technology that allows you to track the current rank of any applications on the app store.
You can use App Tracker to monitor the popularity of your apps as well as competitor apps.
We continually update our services to help our users optimize their apps popularity and success.
Monitor up to 10 apps at a time with x10.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download App Tracker x10 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the App Tracker x10 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the App Tracker x10 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy App Tracker x10 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing App Tracker x10 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete App Tracker x10 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the App Tracker x10 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the App Tracker x10 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall App Tracker x10 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove App Tracker x10 from your MAC!
App Tracker x10 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This App Tracker x10 .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. App Tracker x10 is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.