App Toplist for MAC – App Store rankings and top lists in real time. This app was developed by STAHLTECHNOLOGIES Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
App Toplist for MAC Latest Version
App Toplist for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about App Toplist that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||App Toplist App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About App Toplist App for MAC
App Toplist lets you check App Store top lists and rankings from 155 countries for iPhone, iPad and Mac applications in real time. Select country, category, paid or not and platform.
- 155 countries
- Top free, top paid and top grossing lists
- iPhone, iPad and Mac app stores
- 24 iPhone and iPad categories
- 22 Mac categories
- Instant refresh
- App name, creator and price
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download App Toplist for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the App Toplist .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the App Toplist is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy App Toplist for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing App Toplist apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete App Toplist apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the App Toplist that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the App Toplist icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall App Toplist on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove App Toplist from your MAC!
App Toplist Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This App Toplist .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. App Toplist is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.