APOD Grabber for MAC – Download & view NASA astronomy picture of the day. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
APOD Grabber for MAC Latest Version
APOD Grabber for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about APOD Grabber that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||APOD Grabber App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About APOD Grabber App for MAC
APOD Grabber gives you the ability to quickly and easily view, browse, and download images from NASA’s Astronomy Picture of the Day Web site. APOD Grabber also shows you all the proper credits, explanations/descriptions, and provides a link to the viewed image’s specific Web page. You can also set the current image as your desktop picture with the click of a button. Features include:
- Simple, clean, clear and intuitive interface.
- Save images to your drive with the click of a button.
- Set images as your desktop picture with the click of a button.
- Browse NASA’s APOD images beginning all the way to 1995!
- Fixed issue where PNG images displayed and error stating they couldn’t be displayed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download APOD Grabber for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the APOD Grabber .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the APOD Grabber is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy APOD Grabber for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing APOD Grabber apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete APOD Grabber apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the APOD Grabber that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the APOD Grabber icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall APOD Grabber on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove APOD Grabber from your MAC!
APOD Grabber Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Download desktop picture of the day from different collections.
National Geographic wallpapers.
This APOD Grabber .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. APOD Grabber is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.