Anytune for MAC – Slow down music for practice. This app was build by ANYTUNE.US Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Anytune for MAC Latest Version
Anytune for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Anytune that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Anytune App|
|File Size||18.9 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Anytune App for MAC
Anytune lets you slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear.
Anytune is the ultimate music-practice app for singers, dancers, and musicians of all kinds. Artists worldwide use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe, and practice songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, and sharing comments using their favorite tracks. Plug in and play along with the band using LiveMix and shape the sound with the FineTouch EQ.
Note: Anytune supports most of the files in your music library, but cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files.
- Amazing audio quality, even below a quarter tempo
- Transparently import songs from iTunes
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch or sound quality
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing and sharing
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song visually and precisely with FineTouch EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix
- ReTune your song by adding scripted tempo and pitch adjustments
- Step-It-Up Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Import Audio from Videos
- Export tuned tracks in AAC or AIFF formats LiveMix using an iRig /HD, Apogee JAM or most other instrument adaptors.
Version 2.4.0 (2.3.9):
Note: The downloadable demo is version 2.3.9; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 2.4.0.
- Updated software components including
- Apple silicon compatible ZTX® for world class time-stretching and pitch shifting
- Audio processing optimizations
- Lower latency settings (32 and 64 frames) for LiveMix
- Virtual MIDI device support, and more.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Anytune for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Anytune .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Anytune is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Anytune for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Anytune apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Anytune apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Anytune that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Anytune icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Anytune on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Anytune from your MAC!
Anytune Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Amazing Slow Downer
Slow down music without changing the pitch.
Audio recording, editing and mixing tool.
Transcribe recorded music.
This Anytune .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Anytune is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.