AnyChart for MAC Latest Version
AnyChart for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AnyChart that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AnyChart App|
|File Size||19.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About AnyChart App for MAC
AnyChart provides scatter, line, bar, area, waterfall, spline, funnel, bubble, polar, column, column range, pie, box plot, linear and angular gauges, area spline range, Mekko, Venn, waterfall, quadrant, tag cloud, and lots of other sorts of charts available separately and in combination, 2D and 3D.
In a nutshell, AnyChart HTML5 chart library’s advantages boil down to the following out-of-the-box features:
- 60+ chart types
- Chart design themes and color palettes
- Chart export to PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG, PS, chart data export to CSV and XLSX (Excel), social network sharing;
- many web app samples with interactive BI dashboards
- Localization engine (194 predefined locale files), as well as advanced interactivity (tooltips on hover, drill-down, exclude data point, multi-selection, and more), multiple axes, async rendering, online chart editor, and much more to easily create beautiful interactive JS data visualization for any web projects.
- Added an option to limit the number of characters in labels for easier control over the chart display.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AnyChart for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AnyChart .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AnyChart is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AnyChart for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AnyChart apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AnyChart apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AnyChart that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AnyChart icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AnyChart on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AnyChart from your MAC!
AnyChart Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AnyChart .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. AnyChart is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.