AnyBar for MAC – User-defined menu-bar indicator. This app was released by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Productivity app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AnyBar for MAC Latest Version
AnyBar for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AnyBar that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AnyBar App|
|File Size||506 KB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About AnyBar App for MAC
AnyBar is a small indicator, controlled via a UDP port, for macOS menubar that does one simple thing: it displays a colored dot. What the dot means and when to change it is up to you.
- Bigger dots
- Render “black” on dark menubar as empty circle and “white” on dark as filled circle
- Compiled for OS X 10.11
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AnyBar for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AnyBar .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AnyBar is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AnyBar for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AnyBar apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AnyBar apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AnyBar that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AnyBar icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AnyBar on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AnyBar from your MAC!
AnyBar Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AnyBar .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. AnyBar is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.