Antetype Web for MAC – A professional prototyping tool. This app was build by ANTETYPE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Antetype Web for MAC Latest Version
Antetype Web for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Antetype Web that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Antetype Web App|
|File Size||93.1 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Antetype Web App for MAC
Antetype Web is a professional prototyping tool.
No more fiddling around with pixels. We got you covered with all the tools you need for your daily business. Create truly responsive designs with our engine based on Flexbox. Stop pushing pixels and start designing.
Create and customize an overview of all your widgets with ease and use the specification inspector for a streamlined designer-developer workflow.
Create color variables and sync them throughout your project. If a color changes, just update it once. Export color overviews for your specification.
Live Preview on Any Device
By building Antetype on native web technology, you can preview your design and test your prototype on every device with a supported browser. There is also a native iOS app for iPhone and iPad.
Antetype Viewer for iOS
- Templates updated
- Cleanup of Help menu to point to the new website
- New Icon Set
- Removed tabindex from cells with focus-state (breaking change)
- Focus-State and “Focus”/”Focus Out”-Events now trigger for elements inside the cell too
- Moved “New Vector Cell” (menu and toolbar) to Develop-Menu
- Added “Center Screen”-plugin, removed “Replace Color” and “Used Colors”
- Color-Popovers: List of colors was too narrow
- After using File > Revert and adding a cell the next save failed with “Validation Errors”
- Fixed a crash after File > Revert while the interaction inspector was active
- Fixed Scrolling on iOS-Devices
- target specifier “All Children” did only return the direct children, not all
- Fixed crash in Script-Action-Popover
- Paste-Image + undo raised an exception
- “+”-button in the tab-bar (Tabs visible) did open a broken document, now we show the template chooser
- Fil-Popover: Image: fixed broken Searchfield
- In-Place-Presentation Mode: Only the last active screen was rebuild, now we remove all visited screens from the cache
- In-Place-Presentation Mode: Pseudo States (Mouse over, pressed etc.) broken after switching screens
- Create Widget: Action Set-refrences pointing to a inner cell were lost
- Fixed a potential crash while exporting a WebViewer and font problems
- Screen inspector hidden on start, but control says its visible
- Could not change system font in quickbar
- Menu Item File > Manage Breakpoints… was always disabled
- Quickbar line-hight-combo box-crash fixed
- After deleting a breakpoint-pseudo-state, the corresponding CSS was not removed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Antetype Web for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Antetype Web .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Antetype Web is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Antetype Web for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Antetype Web apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Antetype Web apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Antetype Web that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Antetype Web icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Antetype Web on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Antetype Web from your MAC!
Antetype Web Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Coolorus for Mac
Color wheel color picker.
Colorpicker that adds a name to your color.
Color picker for designers and developers.
This Antetype Web .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Antetype Web is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.